Tuesday, 10 January 2012

All About Me

Since you're reading this, my guess is that you're here to learn a little more about me. Let’s start from the beginning! My name is Raman ****** I was born on August 21st 1998 at Victoria Hospital in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Something interesting from when I was young is that when I was only 2, I broke my arm falling of my couch! I had a cast on me too, which was way heavier than me so I'd always fall down. I have an amazing family of 5, my mom and dad, and two sisters. My sisters are 15 and 21 years old, and they are the nicest sisters ever, although they like to pull jokes on me. Okay, now, we fast-forward to present day.

I go to school at ****** Junior High, and I'm in grade 8. I really enjoy going to school! I get to see all my friends, and learn at the same time. My favourite subjects are math and ELA, and the best part of ELA is writing. I enjoy writing stories about anything; I find it a fun way to pass time. I also like to read, especially adventure books. My favorite book series would be the Percy Jackson series, and the following series to that The Heroes of Olympus. These books are about Greek Mythology, along with Roman in the Heroes of Olympus. The author is Rick Riordan, and he is my favorite author alongside Eric Walters. Right now, I'm waiting for the third book of The Heroes of Olympus to come out in fall 2012, but as I wait, I'm trying this Egyptian Mythology series also by Rick Riordan called The Kane Chronicles. Enough about school know, how about some hobbies of mine!

Sports. I love sports! I love to play any sport with my friends, but the sport I play competitively is tennis. My tennis club is ****** Tennis Club and I love going there to practice with my sister and tennis friends. Even in my school, there’s a few players that go there too! I hit with them and I'm very close friends with them. I also have a coach, and get a lesson from him every week, and on Saturdays play tournament matches in the morning with a group of players from around 10-16 years old, which I love to go play in. I played basketball last 2 years in the community, but I haven't gotten the time to get back on the team. Also in grade 4, I played soccer for SEU. We came second in our championship game which I thought was a lot of fun. I played defence on the team. Not only do I play sports, but I enjoy watching sports once in a while. Obviously, my favorite sport to watch is tennis and my favorite player is Novak Djokivic, the number 1 seed. Now, I didn't just like him because he's first. No no no no, I've been his fan since his days in 3rd place :). I also enjoy watching football, the CFL and NFL only, not college football. I don't see what is so interesting about college football, professionals are better, and they'll be worth watching to me when they are in the NFL. Ocassionally I watch hockey, and of course my favourite team is the Winnipeg Jets. Basketball is a little hard to watch to me, baseball is boring as heck to watch, and golf in my opinion is fun to play but not watch. Now, I don't play sports all day every day, I do have some other hobbies.

I enjoy reading, especially about Greek Myths! I don't really like to read books that aren't series, I don't know why. I guess I like to keep reading about these characters that have interested me. I also like to hang out with my friends a lot. My friends are hilarious; they make me smile and laugh on a regular basis. I normally play video games with them, play sports outside, and just hang out and play games like air hockey. They have the best personalities, but let’s learn about mine!

I think the best words to describe me are funny, nice, friendly and outgoing! I love to play jokes on friends, and I guess I never expect it that they prank me back! Also, I'm pretty nice and funny. I'm not the kind of guy that cracks jokes every minute of everyday about everything. I mean, if there’s even someone like that out there, how do you talk to them? I do like to make my friends laugh, and my friends definitely make me laugh and smile! Oh, another fact! One nickname that I have is Rome. Honestly, I don't know why, because Raman and Rome have no relation other than the "R", but some people still call me it. I'm loving life, I use every day to the best I can, and live it up!

One of my goals in academics is to make MSSS in science fair this year, and get gold honour roll on both terms. One personal goal I have is to keep on playing great tennis, play lots of tournaments and be successful with it.

So, I hope you know a little more about me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment